[Sora] Request for survey respondents

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov
Tue Feb 13 11:04:35 PST 2018

Hello SORA members!

Heather McCabe and I are teaching a class next month on survey design for some of our agency employees.  We will be asking our students to create brief surveys (using the principles of social science and good survey design!), build the surveys in Qualtrics, and test them out.

We need some participants who would be willing to take these surveys and provide feedback to our students.  The surveys will all be on imaginary topics like "customer satisfaction with the new Pawnee zoo exhibit" and "environmentally healthy habits of the residents of Hawkins, Indiana."  We just need some folks to answer the brief set of survey questions and provide a comment or two on the design of the survey.  We will be sending out the surveys via e-mail, so this can all be done within the comfort of your very own cubicle.

The class is taking place on March 14th, and the surveys will most likely go out sometime between 1 and 3pm.  If you might be interested and available as a survey taker, send an e-mail directly to myself<mailto:tasha.l.chapman at oregon.gov?subject=Call%20for%20Survey%20Participants> or Heather McCabe<mailto:heather.k.mccabe at oregon.gov?subject=Call%20for%20Survey%20Participants> for more details.

(Please do not hit REPLY ALL to this e-mail, as you may incur the wrath of countless data nerds.)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tasha

Tasha Chapman
Senior Research Analyst
Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services
Tasha.L.Chapman at Oregon.gov<mailto:Tasha.L.Chapman at Oregon.gov>
(503)947-7309
350 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR 97301

Find out more about the State of Oregon Research Academy at OregonResearch.org