[Sora] rescheduled: survey taker volunteers

MCCABE Heather K * DCBS Heather.K.Mccabe at oregon.gov
Wed Mar 14 08:55:45 PDT 2018

Hello SORA members,
I apologize for the late notice, but for those of you who have volunteered to provide feedback to our survey design students today, unfortunately due to illness Tasha and I had to reschedule our class.

We will be rescheduling the class for late April, and we'll update you when the date is finalized. I suppose this could be good news to anyone who wanted to volunteer, but had a schedule conflict.

Thanks so much to those of you who volunteered,
Heather McCabe
Research Analyst
Central Services Division
Department of Consumer and Business Services