[Sora] SORA May Event

Daniels Jason H JASON.H.DANIELS at dhsoha.state.or.us
Mon May 21 15:57:14 PDT 2018

Greetings SORA members,

This is reminder that the next State of Oregon Research Academy (SORA) event will be held on May 24th, 2:00-4:00pm at the Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services, room 260. We will have two presentations:

Developing a Common “Language” That Makes Comprehensive Reporting and Data Analysis Possible
Presented by Stuart Long, CIO, Clackamas Education Service District (ESD), DC Brown, Technical Services Director, Willamette ESD and Co-Director CTA, Don Wolff, CIO, Hillsboro School District and Rick Wahlstrom, CIO at Multnomah ESD, Northwest Regional ESD & Co-Director CTA.

Providing Decision Support Tools to Mainstream School and Local Government Leaders
Presented by Jeff Carew, Managing Director, Forecast5.

For more information and details about each presentation, please see the attached flyer.

You are welcome to attend only one presentation if that fits your schedule. If you will be attending only the second presentation, plan to arrive by 3:00pm.

If you are not available to attend in person, you can stream the event live through the SORA website at www.OregonResearch.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__oregonresearch.org_&d=DwMFAg&c=7gilq_oJKU2hnacFUWFTuYqjMQ111TRstgx6WoATdXo&r=47dIzutSDnIAErHL2vI9Aa9BvqbQuHsfQ0g-NNndtLiLYjRXItZDVlopksn661lK&m=BL27wA-nIdnNUFsWADTG1--fcmiSN3vdjjg5FJR-mPE&s=sZTsonZ-xoC88QcI8SU46CBQGJQXeXu7qWdl4P3A9Tg&e=>. A link to the video will be available shortly before the event. You can also access the video and the presentations after the event on our website.

We look forward to seeing you on May 24th!

Best regards,

SORA Executive Committee