[Sora] SORA Members: Your help for the Oregon Advocacy Commissions website redesign - 10 minutes by 10/5

Jerry Curry jerry.w.curry at state.or.us
Mon Oct 1 11:23:24 PDT 2018

Hello SORA folks,

Forwarding a request from our Advocacy Commissions.  -Jerry

Dear SORA Members,

Please assist us in creating a more welcoming, useful website for the Oregon Commissions on Asian and Pacific Islander Affairs (OCAPIA), Black Affairs (OCBA), Hispanic Affairs (OCHA) and the Commission for Women (OCFW). It will take 10-15 minutes for you to complete this survey. Your feedback will guide our choices so that underrepresented communities, legislators, policy makers, researchers, and partners in social justice can find resources they need and engage with the Advocacy Commissions.

Thank you for considering helping us by completing the survey by Friday, October 5th. The format is drag and drop - totally fun! Here is the link to our short survey:  https://hgsmu7e7.optimalworkshop.com/optimalsort/efh568nw

Nancy Kramer,  OPMCP | Executive Assistant | Oregon Advocacy Commissions Office: Advising policy, Growing leadership, Building success for Asian Pacific, Black & Hispanic Oregonians & for Women

Contact | O: 503.302.9725  | nancy.kramer at oregon.gov<mailto:nancy.kramer at oregon.gov>
421 SW Oak St | Suite 770 | Portland | Oregon | 97204

Jerry Curry
Reference Librarian/eClips Editor<https://statelibraryeclips.wordpress.com/>
jerry.w.curry at state.or.us<mailto:jerry.w.curry at state.or.us>
Phone 503-378-5008| www.oregon.gov/osl<http://www.oregon.gov/osl>