[Sora] SORA Wants You!

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov
Mon Oct 8 15:11:29 PDT 2018

Hey SORA members!

Are you interested in presenting at a State of Oregon Research Academy event? SORA is always on the lookout for new presenters to add to the mix.  Whether you've got a presentation ready or you need some help workshopping a possible idea, we're here to help.

Send an e-mail to Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov<mailto:Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov> to get added to our list of SORA speakers for future events.  Feel free to print off the attached flyer (available in both colorful and printer-friendly versions) and post it around your agency or even just outside your cube to spread the news to fellow data users!

Tasha Chapman
2018 SORA Volunteer Coordinator