[Sora] Want to network? Join us for Data Happy Happy Hour!

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov
Wed Apr 10 15:26:25 PDT 2019

Hello fans of data and nerds of all flavors,

The State of Oregon Research Academy has sifted through all of the responses from our annual survey and the focus group discussions.  You guys came up with fantastic suggestions for helping make SORA even better, and we look forward to putting them into action in 2019.

One of the themes we heard over and over again is the desire for more networking opportunities.  Towards that end, we'd like to introduce you to the first ever Data Happy Happy Hour.*  It's an informal opportunity to get to know other data nerds just like you.

Come chat, enjoy a beverage or snack of your choice, and meet your fellow SORA members in lovely downtown Salem.

Meet up with us!
Thursday, May 2, 2019
4pm-6pm
Hopheads Brewpub and Bottle Shop
150 High St. SE
Salem, OR 97301

See you there!

[cid:image001.png at 01D4EFB1.C1BF0C00] Tasha Chapman
2019 SORA Communications Coordinator

*First goal will be to come up with an event name that doesn't sound like it was stolen from NPR