[Sora] Economist 2 Position - Department of Fish and Wildlife

Allen C Molina Allen.C.Molina at state.or.us
Mon Mar 4 14:08:38 PST 2019

Hello,

The Oregon Dept. of Fish & Wildlife is currently looking for candidates for the Economist 2 position. As a natural resource agency, we are looking for people who want to make a difference serving Oregon's shared resources. The position provides data analysis and research for state fish and wildlife licensing data and other department data sets. The Economist 2 works closely with the senior economist and collaborates on many different types of economic research projects. Current projects include demand models, sales forecasting, choice experiments and public opinion surveys. A full position description and desired attributes can be found on our workday link:
https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem-Headquarters---ODFW/Economist-2--Data-Analyst-Economist-_REQ-2503
Also, since the posting is in workday, you can apply with your LinkedIn information! If you have any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,

Allen C. Molina
Natural Resources Economist
Management Resources Division