[Sora] People Analytics Strategist Position at the Department of Administrative Services

FERGUSON Nicole * DAS Nicole.FERGUSON at oregon.gov
Thu Aug 6 10:20:30 PDT 2020

Hi SORA!
   I will be leaving my position as a researcher in the Chief Human Resources Office at DAS. The job is open and has been posted. The position involves data analysis and research related to the Oregon state government executive branch workforce. If you're interested, a link to the job posting and how to apply is below. The first review of applications will be on 8/14/2020. On a personal note, I highly recommend the team and manager for the position!

Here's a link to the job for external applicants: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--DAS--Executive-Building/Workforce-Planning-Strategist_REQ-45802
Current Oregon state government employees can find the job via their Workday account. Here's how to do this: https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Documents/Recruiting_InternalCandidateApplication_JA.pdf

Nicole Ferguson
Senior HR Research Analyst