[Sora] Project Mgmt User Group Meeting January 23rd

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov
Tue Jan 14 08:55:24 PST 2020

Hey all!

I wanted to let you know that I will be presenting at the next PMUG meeting on January 23rd.

The presentation will actually be a teaser portion from my Designing Effective Surveys class which will focus on common pitfalls from poorly designed questions.  It’s useful for anyone doing any kind of data collection or soliciting information.

Attendance is open to anyone.  There is also a Skype option for those who cannot attend in person.  Information below.  Check it out!

Tasha

Tasha Chapman
Senior Research Analyst
Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services
Tasha.L.Chapman at Oregon.gov<mailto:Tasha.L.Chapman at Oregon.gov>
(503)947-7309
350 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR 97301

Find out more about the State of Oregon Research Academy at OregonResearch.org