[Sora] Posting RA4 opening on SORA

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov
Mon Jul 13 14:53:14 PDT 2020

Actually, anyone can do it - and I say that not to push it back on you, but because it would give you an opportunity to add any unique messaging and/or contact info you might want to add.  All you have to do is send an email to sora at omls.oregon.gov<mailto:sora at omls.oregon.gov>, and it'll go out to the group.