[Sora] DCBS - Forecasting Analyst (RA4) position open

WHITEHEAD Katie S * DCBS Katie.S.Whitehead at oregon.gov
Thu Jul 16 14:12:11 PDT 2020

Hello,

The Oregon Department of Consumer & Business Services (DCBS) is currently recruiting for a Research Analyst 4 to join our Research Unit. Here's the link to the job posting: Forecasting Analyst (Research Analyst 4)<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--DCBS--Labor--Industries-Building/Forecasting-Analyst--Research-Analyst-4-_REQ-44247>

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Katie Whitehead, MPP
Research Manager
Research Unit | Central Services Division
Department of Consumer & Business Services
(503) 947-7044
Katie.S.Whitehead at oregon.gov<mailto:Katie.S.Whitehead at oregon.gov>
she | her | hers

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.