[Sora] Happy Hour and Save the Date

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov
Tue Mar 10 13:24:22 PDT 2020

Hello all!

A couple quick announcements and then you can get back to your day.

Happy Hour is Back!
We're still in the process of settling on a permanent location, but we hope you'll meet us this week for our Data Happy Happy Hour at Victory Club (155 Liberty St. NE, Salem) on Thursday from 4-6pm.  If you've never been to Victory Club, you can find the main entrance in the alley behind the Reed Opera House.  We'll be hanging out in the second room. (Look for the mural of the State Capitol.)  Grab a your favorite beverage or snack and chat with some of your fellow data nerds.

Meet up with us!
Thursday, March 12, 2020
4pm-6pm
Victory Club
155 Liberty St. NE
Salem, OR 97301

Save the Date!
Our next event will be on April 7th from 2-4pm at the Oregon Employment Department (875 Union St. NE, Salem).  The event will feature a panel presentation followed by a poster session.  More details to come!

Panels and Posters!
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
2pm-4pm
Oregon Employment Department
875 Union St. NE
Salem, OR 97301

Hope to see you there!

[cid:image001.png at 01D53B14.58BB6B00]Tasha Chapman
2020 SORA Communications Coordinator