[Sora] A slack group for Oregon Bayesian research

VARGAS Antonio R * DCBS Antonio.R.Vargas at oregon.gov
Sun May 3 20:18:10 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Amelia Vargas and I started a Slack group for Oregon-based researchers to talk about Bayesian statistics, share their work, and ask and answer questions. We'll also be posting about resources (software packages, books, blogs) and upcoming events and conferences we find.

If you're interested, here's an invite link:

https://join.slack.com/t/orbayes/shared_invite/zt-dl5f7ktu-GRExKusymhIZw_fZgh5keg

If you have any questions, let me know! Feel free to invite other researchers too.

Antonio

-----

Antonio R. Vargas
Research Analyst
Division of Financial Regulation
Oregon Dept. of Consumer and Business Services