[Sora] Change of Address: SORA Mailing List

Jerry Curry jerry.w.curry at state.or.us
Tue May 19 11:35:27 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues:

To address an urgent security issue affecting the Oregon Mailing List Service, we must use a new address in the "To" field of all new listserv email, effective 6 p.m., Wednesday, May 20.

Our new address will be:  sora at omls.oregon.gov<mailto:sora at omls.oregon.gov>

In addition to using our new address in new email threads, we also can respond to email threads originated before 6 p.m., May 20, by inserting our new list address in the To field.

Users who send to the old domain after 6 p.m., May 20, will get an "undeliverable" reply.
Once this change takes effect, I encourage you to delete the old address (sora at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:sora at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>) from your email client's auto-fill feature, and file the new address in your Contacts.

You do not need to re-enroll in the listserv under the new name - you will be automatically transferred to the new listserv address.

-Jerry

Jerry Curry
Reference Librarian/eClips Editor<https://statelibraryeclips.wordpress.com/>
jerry.w.curry at state.or.us<mailto:jerry.w.curry at state.or.us>