[Sora] Don't forget to send your application in for Economist 3 at ODOT

TOROSYAN Satenik *Sata Satenik.TOROSYAN at odot.state.or.us
Tue Nov 17 14:47:52 PST 2020

Hello fellow researchers,

We have an exciting job opportunity for you! If you have a bachelor's degree in economics or a related field and three years of experience doing economic research or economic forecasting (higher degree will substitute for one or more years of experience) don't miss your chance to become a part of our vibrant team!

This Economist 3 (Transportation Economist) position is with Economic and Financial Analysis Unit at the Department of Transportation. Your knowledge of transportation industry is desired but not a must, we're looking for someone who likes to work with data and statistical software (and people too)!

Application deadline is fast approaching (11/23/2020).

Click on the link below for more details and to learn how to apply. Feel free to ask me questions, see my contact information below.

https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--ODOT--Mill-Creek-Building/Transportation-Economist_REQ-51785

Satenik (Sata) Torosyan, MS Econ
Senior Economist, Economic and Financial Analysis Unit
Revenue, Finance and Compliance
Oregon Department of Transportation
555 13th St NE, Ste 2, Salem, OR 97301
Tel: (503) 505-1629