[Sora] SORA Event Handout

Hannah Osinga hanosi at saif.com
Thu Apr 29 10:18:34 PDT 2021

Hi SORA,

Attached is the handout for our Data Value event happening TODAY (4/29) at 3pm over Zoom<https://zoom.us/j/94335263909>. If you have trouble accessing the Zoom meeting, please contact Allen at Allen.C.MOLINA at odfw.oregon.gov<mailto:Allen.C.MOLINA at odfw.oregon.gov> or Hannah at hanosi at saif.com<mailto:hanosi at saif.com>. We hope to see you there!

Hannah Osinga
2021 SORA Chair

Confidentiality Notice: This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise us immediately at helpdesk at saif.com, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.