[Sora] Job opportunity: Workforce Analyst- Economist (Central Oregon)

FIELDS Henry L * OED Henry.L.FIELDS at oregon.gov
Thu Aug 26 13:12:13 PDT 2021

Good afternoon SORA people,

OED's Research division has an opening for a Workforce Analyst/Economist in Central Oregon, based in Bend. You can find the posting here: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Bend--OED--WorkSource/Workforce-Analyst--Economist-1--Bilingual-Preferred-_REQ-68500

It's a quick turnaround, with the position closing next Thursday, Sept. 2nd.

I hold the equivalent position in Lane County, and I really love my job. I would be glad to answer questions if you're curious about the role!

Best,

-        Henry

Join the conversation!
Daily updates on our blog<http://oregonemployment.blogspot.com/>