[Sora] State of Oregon Research Academy December Event

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.CHAPMAN at dcbs.oregon.gov
Thu Dec 2 15:56:18 PST 2021

Hello all!

We're proud to announce that we have a virtual event coming up next Tuesday, December 7th.  We hope you'll be able to join us as we speak with guests from the Oregon State Library and Chief Data Office.  Here's what's on tap:

  1.  Finding data and statistics at Oregon State Library

Join us for a demonstration of web-based resources and online guides available through the state library account. You'll have a chance to follow along with the presentation. Please register for an OSL account in advance of the presentation. Instructions for how to create an account are in this<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCGgDUEhxkQ> YouTube video.

  1.  Updates from State Chief Data Officer

Hear from Kathryn Helms on the latest happenings in the Chief Data Office, including the Oregon data strategy, open data program, and recent growth in the office.

Call-in info is available in the attached appointment or below.

Tuesday, December 7th, 2021
3pm-4pm
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/92931210434
Meeting ID: 929 3121 0434

One final note, many agencies are going through email changes, and your domain or email address may have changed.  If you're in this boat, make sure that you're updated address is part of our mailing list, so you won't miss any notifications for upcoming events!

Thanks again!  And hope to see you all next week.

[cid:image001.png at 01D53B14.58BB6B00]Tasha Chapman
2021 SORA Communications Coordinator
Tasha.L.Chapman at dcbs.oregon.gov<mailto:Tasha.L.Chapman at dcbs.oregon.gov>  <-- new email address