[Sora] FW: Oregon DOT Recruitment Announcement: Chief Data Officer

TOROSYAN Satenik *Sata Satenik.TOROSYAN at odot.state.or.us
Mon Jul 26 10:41:41 PDT 2021

A very exciting opportunity to head a newly created Data Solutions Branch. See details below if interested or if you know someone who is interested. This is a Principal Executive/Manager G level position. Thanks!

ChiefDataOfficerPositionSpecification.pdf (oregon.gov)<https://www.oregon.gov/odot/About/HRDocuments/ChiefDataOfficerPositionSpecification.pdf>

If the links don't work, let me know.

Satenik (Sata) Torosyan, MS Econ
Senior Economist, Economic and Financial Analysis Unit
Revenue, Finance and Compliance
Oregon Department of Transportation
555 13th St NE, Ste 2, Salem, OR 97301