[Sora] Open call for presenters

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.Chapman at oregon.gov
Tue May 11 09:50:35 PDT 2021

Hey SORA!

Our second event in our data literacy series will be about Data Access.  We're looking for success stories from you! Do you have a story to tell?

Examples of what we're looking for:

  *   Do you have a story about taking your own datasets and making them publicly accessible?  What process did you go through to make that happen?  What best practices and lessons learned do you have to share?
  *   Do you have a story about using publicly accessible datasets to advance your agency mission?  What datasets did you use?  What strengths and limitations have you found with using public data?

Ideally we're looking for a 20 minute presentation.  Exact event date is to be determined based on the availability of our presenters, but we're aiming for mid-June.

If you have a story that fits the bill, let us know!  Send an email with a brief description to Hannah Osinga at hanosi at saif.com<mailto:hanosi at saif.com>.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

[cid:image001.png at 01D53B14.58BB6B00]Tasha Chapman
2021 SORA Communications Coordinator