[Sora] Job Posting: Surveys Group Manager at Oregon Employment Department

BELEICIKS Nick J * OED Nick.J.BELEICIKS at employ.oregon.gov
Thu Oct 28 09:28:00 PDT 2021

Hello SORA Friends!

We're hiring a Surveys Group Manager in the Workforce and Economic Research Division of the Oregon Employment Department - please forward along to anyone who may be interested!

Surveys Group Manager (PEM E/D)<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--OED--Employment-Building/Surveys-Group-Manager---Principal-Executive-Manager-E--Principal-Executive-Manager-D-Underfill-Option-_REQ-73726>
Closing Date: 11/15/2021
Hiring Manager: Bob Uhlenkott
Internal link<https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/15$158872/9925$82244.htmld>
External link<https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--OED--Employment-Building/Surveys-Group-Manager---Principal-Executive-Manager-E--Principal-Executive-Manager-D-Underfill-Option-_REQ-73726>

Are you interested in leading a research team that develops and distributes quality workforce and economic information to promote informed decision-making. If so, I hope you'll consider joining us!

Every employee at the Oregon Employment Department (OED) is passionate about serving Oregonians and Oregon businesses. If you feel inspired and motivated by our mission, vision, and values, we invite you to join us in exceeding our customers' expectations!

Thanks,
Nick B.

Nick Beleiciks | Systems & Economic Analysis Manager | Oregon Employment Department
(503) 871-1358 | www.QualityInfo.org | @OED_Research<https://twitter.com/OED_Research> | Blog<https://oregonemployment.blogspot.com/>
Pronouns: he, him
Our Vision:
An Oregon where meaningful work enables the state's diverse people and businesses
to realize their full potential, creating prosperity in every community.