[Sora] Job Posting: Open Data Engineer

HELMS Kathryn * DAS Kathryn.HELMS at das.oregon.gov
Thu Dec 8 16:02:12 PST 2022

All,

My office is currently recruiting for an Open Data Engineer to assist agencies in developing and automating approaches to publishing open data. A link to the workday posting is available here: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--DAS--Print-Plant/Data-Engineer_REQ-115191

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me!

[cid:image001.png at 01D90B1E.6E271600]
Kathryn Darnall Helms
Chief Data Officer
Enterprise Information Services
Data Governance and Transparency
Cell: 971-332-0679
"Ensuring user-friendly, reliable and secure state technology systems that serve Oregonians."
Please note new email address, effective October 20: Kathryn.helms at das.oregon.gov<mailto:Kathryn.helms at das.oregon.gov>