[Sora] Now hiring: Senior Data Engineer for open data

HELMS Kathryn * DAS Kathryn.HELMS at das.oregon.gov
Tue Mar 29 08:50:24 PDT 2022

Hello all,

The Office of Data Governance and Transparency, led by the Chief Data Officer, is hiring! We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer to help develop and lead a new service offering within the Office of Data Governance and Transparency. The Sr. Data Engineer will work as part of a development team to connect, transform, and automate data sharing to support State and government agencies in their functions and to support transparency as part of the State's Open Data Program.  Please see below for the internal and external posting links, and feel free to circulate! We will also be recruiting for an ISS6 Data Engineer in the future, so please keep your eyes out for future employment opportunities.

Internal: View Job Posting Details - Workday (myworkday.com)<https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/15$392530/9925$100171.htmld>
External: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--DAS--Print-Plant/Senior-Data-Engineer_REQ-92531

Thank you,
[cid:image001.png at 01D84349.D5C46080]
Kathryn Darnall Helms
Chief Data Officer
Enterprise Information Services
Data Governance and Transparency
Cell: 971-332-0679
"Ensuring user-friendly, reliable and secure state technology systems that serve Oregonians."
Please note new email address, effective October 20: Kathryn.helms at das.oregon.gov<mailto:Kathryn.helms at das.oregon.gov>