[Sora] Reminder! April SORA Event happening this week!

CHAPMAN Tasha L * DCBS Tasha.L.CHAPMAN at dcbs.oregon.gov
Mon Apr 17 12:37:53 PDT 2023

Hello all!

Just a reminder that our first event of 2023 is happening this week.  We hope to see you all this Thursday for two excellent presentations.  Details are below and attached.

Daily Digest emails - It has recently come to our attention that some of the subscribers on our mailing list are receiving Daily Digests or similar versions rather than the original emails.  The downside is that these emails usually come in plain text and without any of the attachments, including calendar invites for virtual events.  If you are one of those people and would like to receive the calendar appointment for this week's event, please email me personally (DO NOT hit reply and send to the entire mailing list), and I will forward it to you.

See you all on Thursday!

Tasha