[Sora] RA3 Rotation Open with the Office of Training, Investigations, and Safety (OTIS)

Pruett Shane Michael.S.Pruett at odhsoha.oregon.gov
Thu Jul 20 11:46:31 PDT 2023

Please share to all qualified individuals who might be interested.

We are recruiting for a 1-year Research Analyst 3 rotation position with the OTIS data unit. This is a great developmental opportunity open to current State of Oregon employees who are familiar with relational data structure and data manipulation/modeling/presentation.

We will be hosting a Virtual Information session with the supervisor and data unit lead on Tuesday, July 25th from 2:00 to 2:30 pm.

Details of how to apply, and links to join the Q&A session in the position description linked below.

https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/1$9925/9925$158122.htmld