[Sora] Join Our Team of Innovators: SAIF's Strategic Research Analyst Role Awaits

Steve Staten stesta at saif.com
Wed Jan 3 15:45:07 PST 2024

At SAIF, we are seeking a new strategic research analyst to join our pursuit of being an organization propelled by business intelligence and analytics.

We are looking for someone who thrives outside of the box, is fueled by relentless curiosity and has a strengths in the technical aspects of data retrieval from a variety of platforms and extraction methods. The key responsibilities will include enterprise and divisional analytics project work, with an emphasis not just pulling data, but analyzing it from many angles and providing insights and recommendations to improve what we do at SAIF.

If this interests you, please review our job posting<https://saif.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SAIF/job/Salem-OR/Strategic-Research-Analyst-IV_R431> and apply. Questions? Please reach out to recruiter, Mindy Walker at minwal at saif.com<mailto:minwal at saif.com>.

Stephen M. Staten
SAIF Strategic Research Analyst
503.373.8230 | F: 503.584.8230 | 800.285.8525 ext. 8230
400 High St SE, Salem, OR 97312
Pronouns: he, him, his

Confidentiality Notice: This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise us immediately at itservicedesk at saif.com, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.