[Sora] Career Opportunity: Lead Analyst (Research Analyst 4) with Department of Consumer and Business Services

VARGAS Amelia L * DCBS Amelia.L.VARGAS at dcbs.oregon.gov
Tue Jan 9 15:37:07 PST 2024

Hi SORA folks,

DCBS is hiring for a Research Analyst 4 to help shape business intelligence across our agency. This role will also serve as a lead in designing, implementing, and evaluating major research studies and statistical reports. The post will close at midnight on January 21, 2024.

We mostly work in Power BI for business intelligence, but also use a mix of other tools and languages that this role could help integrate into the BI road map, such as Tableau, R, SSRS, and SAS.

Full details and links to apply are available via Workday.

For external candidates: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--DCBS--Labor--Industries-Building/Lead-Analyst--Research-Analyst-4-_REQ-145985

For current state employees: https://wd5.myworkday.com/oregon/d/inst/15$392530/9925$173431.htmld

Salary Range note: The range listed for external candidates is the Non-PERS salary range ($5,747 - $8,831). Public Employee Retirement System (PERS) participating members have their base salary increased by 6.95% and pay a 6% employee contribution to PERS bringing the salary range to $6,146 - $9,447.

If you have any questions about the team or tech stack, please feel free to reach out to me or Dan Palacios (cc'd).

All my best,

Amelia Vargas
Lead Research Analyst | R Admin
Oregon Dept. Consumer & Business Services
Information Technology & Research | Central Services Division
(503) 707-6973
amelia.l.vargas at dcbs.oregon.gov<mailto:amelia.l.vargas at dcbs.oregon.gov>
Pronouns: she/they

[DCBS-logo-blue (1)]