[State-fac-mgrs] New DAS Statewide Resource Conservation Policy

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Wed Apr 1 11:00:22 PDT 2020

All,

In light of the current situation, we went ahead and cancelled the scheduled meeting this week to go over the revised DAS Statewide Energy and Resource Conservation Policy. I am sure you are all busy keeping operations up and running.

I did, however, want to attached the revised policy, as well as a brief paper that summarizes the changes and the revision process. Please feel free to use these in your communications with your buildings and agencies, or to follow up with me on any questions.

Once things return to some sense of normalcy we can revisit this topic.

Hope you are all well,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need