[State-fac-mgrs] Canceled: Statewide Facility Manager Group Meeting

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Fri Mar 27 13:01:22 PDT 2020

All, considering the heavy burden on facility managers to respond to the crisis, we are postponing this meeting until further notice. I will send out an information packet on the Policy that we can circle back on when things calm down.

Be safe and well, and thanks for all you do.

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need