[State-fac-mgrs] Energy Trust Lighting Incentives to Expire

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at das.oregon.gov
Thu Apr 4 13:26:16 PDT 2024

All,

I am passing along this information after it also came up at yesterday's Interagency Sustainability Coordinators meeting.

Please be aware that in 2025, Energy Trust's lighting incentives will likely be changing. This is partially in response to HB 2531, which phases out fluorescent lighting, making LEDs the new standard.

If you are a building owner and are looking to conduct lighting upgrades, you are advised to do your upgrades in 2024. After that, some of today's lighting incentives offered by Energy Trust may go away.

Dave Backen, below, is the Business Lighting contact at Energy Trust. I encourage you to get your lighting retrofits done with Dave's help sooner than later.

Thanks,

Dave

[cid:image001.png at 01DA8682.8CCA0050]

Dave Wortman, LEED-AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
DAS Office of Sustainability<https://www.oregon.gov/das/pages/office-of-sustainability.aspx>
(971) 304-8733
Pronouns: he/him/his

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published