[TL-Directors] 2011 Library Development Customer Satisfaction Survey

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Mon May 16 13:54:23 PDT 2011

Hello all-

We would very much appreciate your participation in the Library Development Services 2011 customer satisfaction survey http://library.state.or.us/services/surveys/survey.php?sid=730 . We conduct this survey annually, and in the past we sent the survey link to library directors (public, academic and tribal) and the Oregon Association of School Libraries Board.

After much discussion, we decided to expand our survey audience. in addition to those already mentioned, we are sending the survey to a number of other groups who represent library development customers: the OLA Executive Board and Intellectual Freedom Committee, LSTA and Statewide Database advisory committees, youth services librarians, LSTA grantees, and Plinkit users. We sent this announcement to several e-mail lists so you may get more than one invitation to participate.

Please respond to the survey just once if you receive multiple invitations. The deadline for completion of  the survey is May 31st.

Thanks for your assistance with this project. As we have in the past, we will use the responses to help shape our priorities and projects.

MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager
Oregon State Library