[TL-Directors] requesting help with priority of State Library Services - time is running out to take the survey!

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Tue Feb 19 11:07:04 PST 2013

[hourglass.jpeg]Time is running out! Please help us prioritize services of the State Library<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/75ZBHPQ> by Thursday, February 21.

The State Library is involved in a reorganization process that was triggered by the release of the 2013-2015 Governor's Balanced Budget in December of 2012.  We are looking at all of the services we provide and trying to prioritize them to continue the most valued ones.  We are asking the library community for your feedback on services you most need.  This will help us chart our course towards a leaner State Library.  If you have any questions about any items, please call us at 503-378-2525 or check out our webpage that will come up at the end of the survey.

We are hoping to hear from as many people as possible in Oregon's libraries, and thank you for forwarding this email and encouraging your colleagues to let us know their opinions.

The survey<The%20survey%20URL%20is%20http:/www.surveymonkey.com/s/75ZBHPQ.> will be posted to numerous lists. Please only respond once.

The survey URL is http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/75ZBHPQ.   Thank you for taking our survey<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/75ZBHPQ>,

The Library Development Services Team

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator