[TL-Directors] Final Reminder for Library Development: 2013 Customer Service Survey

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Mon Jun 24 10:56:48 PDT 2013

Hello again,

If you've already filled out the survey, then thank you and you can disregard this message. If you haven't yet had a chance, please note that the survey will be through Wednesday, June 26. Please see the original email below and thanks again for your time!

We would very much appreciate your participation in the Library Development Services 2013 Customer Satisfaction Survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PXSGWH3.

We conduct this survey annually and are sending it to a wide-range of customers: academic, public, and tribal library directors; the OLA Executive Board; the OASL Board; the Intellectual Freedom Committee; the OYAN Executive Board; the LSTA Council; the Statewide Database Advisory Committees; youth services librarians; LSTA grantees; and Plinkit library staff.

We are sending this announcement to several e-mail lists so you may get more than one invitation to participate. Please respond to the survey just once if you receive multiple invitations. The deadline for completion of  the survey is Wednesday, June 26th.

Thanks for your assistance with this project. As we have in the past, we will use the responses to help shape our priorities and projects.

Cheers,
Darci

Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CE4751.8A8D6B50]<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/youthsvcs/oregon.srp.certificate.aspx>
Summer Reading 2013 at Oregon libraries<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/>!