[TL-Directors] Addendum to OSL Reorganization Report

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Wed Nov 6 13:18:07 PST 2013

I will be posting this to libs-or in addition to sending it to you directors. I apologize for the cross posting but I need to spread the word a widely as possible. Thanks for your understanding.

Senator Steiner Hayward and Representative Nathanson have created an addendum to their report that was released on October 25th. The addendum responds to questions that have been posed. They anticipate there will be other questions and they will continue to provide responses. We have replaced the October 25th version on our website with the November 6th version  and will continue to post updated versions as we receive them. It is available at: http://www.oregon.gov/osl/Transformation/Final%20Library%20Reorganization%20Report-2013.11.06.pdf

MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
State Librarian
Oregon State Library<http://oregon.gov/osl>