[TL-Directors] Transformation Update 3/5/2014

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Wed Mar 5 12:23:44 PST 2014

Hello all-
I am forwarding an update I shared with OSL staff today. As you can see there is still much up in the air but I expect to have some answers after the Legislative session ends (this week?) I will provide a more in depth at that point. Please feel free to contact me with questions, concerns, comments, etc.
MaryKay