[TL-Directors] LSTA Five year plan evaluation survey

Susan Westin susan.b.westin at state.or.us
Mon Oct 31 09:33:21 PDT 2016

OREGON LSTA SATISFACTION AND IMPACT SURVEY - ENDS TODAY

On behalf of all of us at the Oregon State Library, I want to thank you who have already completed the survey about our federally funded services and programs throughout the state.  We appreciate you taking the time to share your views and opinions.

This is the last day of the survey. If you have not yet completed the survey, please take the time to do so. The process will take about 10 to 20 minutes of your time, depending on how many questions that you answer.  We value your feedback.  Access the survey by clicking on this link:   https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OSLLSTASurvey.
OSL has engaged the Consulting Library Group to conduct a required evaluation of Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA), administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.  Your response will help evaluate the use of LSTA funds since 2013 and determine Oregon's spending priorities for the next five years.

Please answer the questions based on your own experiences and not as an official representative of your library.  The information that you provide in this survey will remain completely confidential.

You can complete the survey in multiple sessions. You will see an icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen to "exit the survey". To exit and reenter the survey, you must enable cookies on your browser to allow SurveyMonkey to track your response. To return to the survey, you must use the same device and browser.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact survey manager Karen Strege at kstrege at msn.com<file:///C:\Users\Karen\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Outlook\2M217RF3\kstrege@msn.com>.  If you have questions about the LSTA evaluation process, please contact Susan Westin at susan.b.westin at state.or.us<mailto:susan.b.westin at state.or.us> .

Sincerely,
MaryKay Dahlgreen
Oregon State Librarian