[TL-Directors] Reminder: Request your free copy of the DVD “Beneath the Dome, Oregon” by Fri (2/2)

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Jan 29 10:43:36 PST 2018

Just a reminder to request your copy<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSds3qRMX49vUCUWyP-crz6xmo-HlXb-lkhl-y__5-sKmA59ug/viewform> by Friday – details below!

From: Tamara Ottum
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 11:32 AM
To: 'tl-directors at listsmart.osl.state.or.us' <tl-directors at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: Free copies of the DVD “Beneath the Dome, Oregon” available

­­­­­­The State Library is distributing free copies of the DVD “Beneath the Dome, Oregon” to Oregon schools and libraries, courtesy of the Oregon State Capitol Foundation.

This half-hour documentary details how Oregon’s capitol buildings have shaped our state: “From the first territorial government in Oregon City to today's modern state Capitol in Salem, citizen-legislators, elected leaders and Oregonians have met to shape the life and times of a uniquely independent state whose motto is, ‘She flies with her own wings.’ Government is not a spectator sport, and ‘The People's Capitol’ welcomes all to join in protecting what makes Oregon unique while making our great state a better place to live.”

Here is the WorldCat record: http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/1004854623

If you would like to request a copy for your school or library, please fill out this form<https://goo.gl/forms/Q2OMydwZEwuHk7Tn1> by Friday, February 2.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Tamara Ottum, MLIS
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506<tel:%20(503)%20378-6506> | www.oregon.gov/osl<http://www.oregon.gov/osl>

Follow us @StateLibraryOR on
Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest