[TL-Directors] Reminder about library reopening and service plans

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Thu Jul 16 14:05:43 PDT 2020

Greetings Oregon Library Directors!

This is  a reminder that the State Library is collecting examples of policies and procedures relating to reopening libraries and managing services during the pandemic.

Today, we received a detailed plan from Jackson County Library Services addressing return to work issues such as cleaning, supplies and employee and visitor screening. Thanks to director Kari May for sharing!

You can find this and other policies on the State Library's COVID-19: Information for Oregon Libraries guide: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus/policies

Please send documents or links you would like to share to: arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us>

Also, we continue to get feedback that the Oregon Library's Service Status sheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11dVNf6jYUUMp_K88pm9UFby7tw0KFx49rtgpLNIhqqE/edit#gid=0> has been helpful for planning library services and providing a snapshot of the state of library services in Oregon. Please remember to update the sheet with current information so it remains a valuable tool!

Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.

--Arlene

Arlene Weible, MLS
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us> | 503-378-5020 | http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
Everyone counts - take the Census today at my2020census.gov<https://my2020census.gov>
COVID-19 info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[cid:image003.png at 01D2BCD4.A65A4C70]