[TL-Directors] State Library COVID-19 LibGuide Update

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Wed Jun 17 08:19:58 PDT 2020

Greetings!

(Please pardon the duplicate email)

Library Support and Development staff want to let you know that over the past few weeks we've done some "clean-up" of our COVID-19 LibGuide<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus> - we've weeded content, reorganized resources to help you better find what you need when you need it, and finally, moved some content to our new Continuing Education Resources LibGuide<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted>.

Of particular note, the "Recorded COVID-19 Webinars" and the "Self-Care and Work" sections have been moved to the CE Resources LibGuide - and the list of webinars have been reorganized to be listed by date, popular topics, and other topics. Additionally, this guide has been expanded to include free online resources, resources from professional organizations, and the beginnings of subject-specific resources. We will continue to expand this guide over time.

As always, we welcome your comments and feedback - and in particular, if you have a resource that you feel is worthy of being shared with your colleagues across the state, please send it along!

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus
https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<https://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D31C27.4B9FEA30]