[TL-Directors] Announcing COVID-19 Response mini-grants for libraries!

Ross Fuqua Ross.Fuqua at state.or.us
Thu May 7 10:13:18 PDT 2020

Hello again, tribal library contacts,

Regarding our LSTA funding opportunity for COIVD-19 response (which is currently open to the nine federally recognized tribes with which the State of Oregon has government-to-government relations):

It just occurred to me that our online grants management system still requires a EIN / Tax ID number when setting up an account on the user side - my apologies for this oversight.

However, I have the ability to create an account and basic “organization profile” for you on my end and bypass this step. Please let me know if would like me to do this for you (or any of your staff) right away. Afterward, you’ll be able to reset your password and go forward with the very short application form.

Thank you so much for your interest in this opportunity! I will be away from email this afternoon, but if you reach out I will get back to you ASAP Friday morning.

Ross Fuqua
Data & Federal Programs Consultant
503-378-5027 | oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/stateLibraryOR/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>
COVID-19 info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus