[TL-Directors] Follow-up to Last Week's Virtual Meet-ups / Reopening Guidance for Libraries

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Tue May 19 14:27:38 PDT 2020

Hello directors,

First, thank you to everyone who was able to attend either/both of the meet-ups last week or provided feedback directly to Jennifer Patterson regarding the governor's re-opening plans and the library guidance document.

Jennifer has submitted a final draft to Alyssa Chatterjee and now we are waiting to hear back from her and the Oregon Health Authority regarding any final updates to the document.

Of the two meetings last week, Wednesday's is the best recording to view:

View the recording<https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/-ZMsAImu7F9Jbc_I1UDuSJUbA6LMX6a813JK-fIEn01rzrPBWsjDw9JZmY2--_hg> [password: 9q?48k65] and notes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_vGkRh9HKSt3nIIbF6OZVMI2IXvGKOjxjJem4Gy5YtE/edit> from the meeting

Second, at the Thursday meeting a few people mentioned they would appreciate having a spreadsheet that can track where each library is in their re-opening process and service levels so we've put one together (with as special shout-out to Kari May who came up with idea and provided feedback on what to include).

If you would like to contribute, you can update this spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11dVNf6jYUUMp_K88pm9UFby7tw0KFx49rtgpLNIhqqE/edit?usp=sharing>. (Please note that I'm still working on getting the academic libraries added on their own tab - hopefully by noon tomorrow).

Last but not least, thanks again for everything you're doing for your staff and communities, and for being so thoughtful as we go through this process!

If you have any questions or other feedback and/or ideas for future topics, please just let us know.

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<https://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D31C27.4B9FEA30]