[TL-Directors] October 26 at 12:00 pm - Sharing and Learning - Oregon Libraries Re-Opening

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Tue Oct 13 14:46:09 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

First, a public thank you to everyone who responded and offered to share their experiences in reopening their libraries - we ended up with more than we could possibly accommodate in a one-hour timeslot. Secondly, thanks to all of you who continue to do great work in your communities and at your institutions - you're all amazing!

Now, on to the announcement: for this session, the following libraries will be sharing what they've learned during the process of re-opening their libraries:

  *   Jenny Berg (McMinnville Public Library)
  *   Michael Bowman (Portland State University)
  *   Todd Dunkelberg (Deschutes Public Library System)
  *   Ginny Norris (Linfield University)
  *   Meg Spencer (Siuslaw Public Library District)

Each presenter will spend 5-7 minutes sharing and then we'll open it up for questions. This session will be recorded and you're encouraged to invite other manages/supervisors to attend.

So please join us on October 26 at 12:00p via Zoom, with or without video and/or via phone:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88577734693?pwd=K1RSaUhCRVNiWWRqTy9NMjZWRlBRdz09

Meeting ID: 885 7773 4693
Passcode: 642159

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,88577734693# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,88577734693# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 885 7773 4693

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbmNEke6TQ

Questions? Just let me know and I'll do my best to answer them!

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 971-375-3491 | www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D6A08A.9BCFDBB0]