[TL-Directors] FW: Wildfire Resources

Buzzy Nielsen Buzzy.Nielsen at state.or.us
Wed Sep 23 12:04:18 PDT 2020

FYI, from State Librarian Jennifer Patterson.

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services,
State Library of Oregon
Pronouns: he/him/his
buzzy.nielsen at state.or.us<mailto:buzzy.nielsen at state.or.us>
Office: 503-378-3870  |  Mobile: 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>