[TL-Directors] Library measures, bonds or referendums in May 2021

WEYAND Ferol A * SLO Ferol.WEYAND at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Apr 30 09:41:25 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

It is that time again, actually, I am a little behind in asking this, so sorry for last minute email!

Does anyone have library referendums, measures, or issues on the ballot this in May 2021?
If your library or any library that you know of does, please let me know as soon as possible.

So far, I am aware of SEL 802 in Stayton, and I recall Wallowa might have something?
Links would be very helpful:)

Thanks very much and please take care!
Ferol

Ferol Weyand (she/her/hers)
Library Support Consulting Assistant
State Library of Oregon
NEW ferol.weyand at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:ferol.weyand at slo.oregon.gov> | NEW 971-375-3522 Cell  | Office - 503-378-2525  |
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
<http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries%0b>Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> |  Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/playlists>
COVID-19 info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus
[cid:image002.png at 01D73DA4.6900F400]