[TL-Directors] LSTA Advisory Council - Library Users representative still needed!

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Feb 9 14:18:42 PST 2021

Thank you to everyone who submitted an application or encouraged someone else to do so! We've already gotten a great group to choose from, so we're closing the application now.

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services
buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov | 971-375-3486 | www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>