[TL-Directors] FW: Special Announcement – 2024 Oregon Heritage Vitality Study to launch in January

FUQUA Ross * SLO Ross.FUQUA at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Dec 21 07:25:11 PST 2023

Hello all,
Our Northwest Digital Heritage partners at the Oregon Heritage commission will be launching a new Heritage Vitality Study next month, and we are helping get the word out. If your library or organization engages in heritage-related work on any level, please consider participating! The study will focus on:

  *   Current operations, including funding, staffing, and types of programming/services
  *   Support systems, including types of organizations you partner with and what kinds of resources you draw on at the local, state, and national level
  *   Key issues, including current issues, emerging/anticipated issues, and threats to heritage resources and materials
  *   Needs/opportunities, including what resources you would like to see supporting your work and other ideas about what support would be most helpful at the local and state levels
We’ll post again once the study opens up in January. For now, please see more information and background below.
Cheers!
Ross Fuqua, MA, MLIS (he/him)
Data & Digital Projects Consultant
State Library of Oregon