[TL-Directors] Last call: Tell the Oregon Broadband Office about digital access issues in your community

WEIBLE Arlene * SLO Arlene.WEIBLE at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Jul 12 10:56:26 PDT 2023

One last reminder that you have until Friday (July 14) to fill out the Oregon Community Anchor Institution Broadband Access Questionnaire<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OR_CommunityAnchors01>. If you haven't already done so, please take just 10 minutes to complete the survey and help the State Library and the Oregon Broadband Office plan for improving Internet access, digital inclusion, and digital skills across the state.

We have a strong showing of libraries in this data gathering process ... nearly 70 libraries have submitted their information so far! Please help us have all types of Oregon libraries well-represented in in this data set so we can get recognition (and funding!) for the important work we do to bridge the digital divide in our state.

Many thanks!

Arlene Weible, MLS (she/her/hers)
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
State Library of Oregon
arlene.weible at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:arlene.weible at slo.oregon.gov> | 503-378-5020 | http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries
Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOR/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/statelibraryor> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[State Library of Oregon Logo]