[TL-Directors] Oregon Blue Books for public and tribal libraries

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Mar 22 17:34:41 PDT 2023

Hi folks,

Once again, the Secretary of State's office is providing a free copy of the new edition (2023-24) of the Oregon Blue Book for all public and tribal libraries in Oregon. The State Library will distribute these Blue Books. We expect them to be mailed in the next couple weeks.

For those of you with multiple branches, there's a slight change this year. Rather than mail a copy to each individual branch, we're mailing a copy for each of your branches to your central location. We made this change since we know nearly all, if not all, of you catalog and process materials centrally. We hope that works for you! Please forward this message to any technical services staff or others you think would want a heads-up.

In the meantime, the online Blue Book<https://sos.oregon.gov/blue-book/> includes all the information found in the printed version, plus exhibits, games, coloring books, and more.

As always, please let me know if you have questions.

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Program Manager, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Logo for the Library Support & Development Services division at the State Library of Oregon]<http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>