[TL-Directors] Teen internship grants

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Feb 20 16:13:34 PST 2024

Hi folks,

Apologies if you've already seen this, but the State Library is offering teen internship grants so that libraries and tribes can hire teen interns over the summer to do a connected learning project<https://clalliance.org/about-connected-learning/>. It's an opportunity for you to get young people involved in your tribes' library, archive, or otherwise do library-like things! Here's more information:

https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/lstagrants/teeninterns

Applications are due on March 1. I'm happy to chat with you, if you have ideas, or connect you with our staff here at the State Library who are running the grant program.

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Tribal Liaison and Program Manager for Library Support
State Library of Oregon
buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Logo for the Library Support & Development Services division at the State Library of Oregon]<http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>