[TL-Directors] FW: Heard Museum, Walter Echo-Hawk, and Philip J. Deloria highlighted in new episode of Visions of America PBS digital series

NIELSEN Buzzy * SLO Buzzy.NIELSEN at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Jan 19 16:37:34 PST 2024

Hi everyone,
See below for an opportunity from Mandi Harris. Mandi Harris is in the PhD program at the Washington iSchool for tribal librarianship and also is working part-time for PBS on some interesting projects. If you have any questions on this program, please email Mandi at PBS directly at: mharris at pbsbooks.org<mailto:mharris at pbsbooks.org>.
Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI (he/him/his)
Program Manager for Library Support and Tribal Liaison
State Library of Oregon
buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:buzzy.nielsen at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3486
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[Logo for the Library Support & Development Services division at the State Library of Oregon]<http://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>